
Prairie Flower Farm Market Bag
Prairie Flower Farm Market Bag in red homespun, 100% cotton on outside and canvas lined. Measuring from strap down 25" and 11" across. Front large pocket for your cell phone, wallet and coupons.
Price $29.50 plus $4.00 shipping.
Please leave me a comment and also email me at prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com, if you are interested in buying this item. Thank you so much for ordering from us!
Paypal or check


If you haven't sold this bag I would love it!
ReplyDeleteI have sold one, but I can make a second one for you if you want. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Linda
I would love for you to make one for me! Could you also include a kleenex pocket for me? I love the ones edged in lace!
ReplyDeleteYes Erin, Just email me and let me know how you want to pay for it. We can do what ever will be easiest for you!
ReplyDeleteYou can use the email address that can be found up at the top right of this blog in the "about me" to get ahold of me.
Let me know!
Blessings, Linda