Thursday, August 6, 2009

Prairie Flower Kleenex Holder


Prairie Flower Kleenex Holder
Our Prairie Flower Kleenex Holder is just perfect for your purse or to put in your Prairie Flower Farm Market Bag. Specify colors that you would like Blues, Red, Pink, Sage Green, Yellow or Orange. I will use a complimentary color to go with to give some contrast. Designate with or with out lace.
Price $4.50 shipping $1.50
Pay Pal or check

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda I would love a couple! The one in the front (kinda pink) and right side (red poka dot) if they are still available! I have PayPal. Just tell me where to buy them!

    Thanks Bunches!
    Maryjane

    P.S. Can I use this picture on my Sweet Sassy Sadie Lee blog and feature you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes........ thank you for doing this. I really appreciate it so much.

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you still have these, I would live one of the ones with the tiny flower fabric with the red polkadot trim and the white lace....I have Paypal also...just let me know when to pay! Sandy

    sanjos333@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete