Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pray for Our Land Please...... the children

Pray for our land...... the children


5 1/2" x 7 1/2" wall hanging.


$9.50 plus $2.75 shipping

Pay pal or check


Please leave me a comment here or email me at

prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com, if you are interested

in buying this item. Thank you!


This art is protected by copyright law.

Thank you for honoring that.


4 comments:

  1. I am interested in buying this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannie, I will need for you to send your email and address, if you want to pay by paypal or if you want to send a check, email me and I will send you my address. Simple as can be. Thank you so much for your interest! I love your blog!

    prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie, I just sent it off. You should get it on Monday the 31st. Let me know that you received it please.
    Thank you again so much.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to let you know the package got here Tuesday! And ya know you and I were on the same page... When I saw this picture I knew I wanted it in the keeping room... Once the keeping room is done being renovated I will pm you and show it off so you can see where its been rehomed..

    You got some awesome talent all your goodies make me wish I had oogles of money to buy your stuff out.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete