Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Miss Clarice's Vintage Apron Pattern and Paper Hexagons


Miss Clarice's Vintage Apron Pattern.

Two sizes small-medium (10-12)

or large-xlarge (14-16)


This pattern is so easy to make. We also have a tutorial on the side bar at Prairie Flower Farm Blog on how to make your own bias tape.


Sold in:

Paper Form

$7.50 plus $2.00 shipping = $9.50 USA


(address below)

for CANADA

$7.50 plus $2.50 for shipping = $10.00


AND OVERSEAS

$7.50 plus $3.50 for shipping = $11.50


or

e-pattern

$7.50

To buy e-pattern, click on the link below.

Miss Clarice's Vintage Apron e-pattern




14 Paper Hexagons
I use these paper hexagons to make the Grandmother's Flower Garden flower block for each pocket on the apron. Each hexagon makes up perfect!!!!!! I just love using them!

We sell 14 paper hexagons for
$2.00 USA
$2.50 CANADA
$2.75 Over Seas
(shipping included) if you add a package
just add amount to the apron pattern.

Payment: Paypal or check

Please leave me a comment here or
email me at prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com, if you
are interested in buying either or both of these items.

Thank you so much, if you order with check send to!

Prairie Flower Farm
8319 N Sterling Road
Sterling, Kansas 67579

12 comments:

  1. I love this pattern and especialy the pocket I LOVE flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...looks like I need to save up my pennies! Lovely apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I must have the large/xlarge and a package of the hexagons..I am just now starting to sew again after many years of not doing so, so I need EASY things..

    Let me know the total and how to pay..

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barb, Small - med and large-xlarge are in the same pattern. If you want to pay by pay pal we would send you out an invoice, if by check send to my address above. The total $11.50.
    It is such an easy pattern and so cute on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I can send you a check..will get it out to you with my mailing info..can't wait to get it!!
    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda~
    I would like to buy the Miss Clarice's Apron Pattern with PayPal, please. (Lg-Xlarge)I am excited to make it and hope I can find pretty fabric like you have used.
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to purchase the apron pattern in plus sizes if it becomes available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, mailing my check today, can't wait to get the pattern and hexagons woot!

    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,
    I love the pattern!! I was amazed at how fast it arrived, and just today I recieved the hexagons in the mail! GREAT customer service!!
    I'm hoping to make a trip to a fabric store this week to pick up fabric to make bias for the two pcs. of fabric I have on hand that will become my very own "Miss Clarice's Apron"...can't wait to send you photos.

    Blessings!!
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have it in plus sizes too! Please let me know if you offer it in that size.

    Thanks!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sending you a check on monday for the apron pattern and 1 package of the paper hexagons. I have some vintage material I bought that will be perfect with this apron.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My last comment was back in July, 2010. I want the printed pattern and 2 sets of the Hexagons. If you can send me a pay-pal invoice I can pay with credit card or give me grand total with shipping cost and I will send a check.

    ReplyDelete