
Winter Thyme In A Jar
This is one of our "New Kits in a Jar"!! I have had this idea in my mind for a long time now and two new designs are finally here!! You will have everything you need in this kit to finish a 15 1/2" Winter Stocking. This stocking is very easy to make. The kit will have an easy to follow instructions, fabric, paper backed fusible webbing, wool, DMC floss and ribbon, everything except a needle and sewing machine. I have also included a punch needle snowman head for you (see him peeking through the jar at you)? You will not have to go buy a thing!!! After you have finished the wall hanging, you will have an adorable mason jar for a votive candle holder.
©2009 Linda Stubbs
$11.50/shipping $4.00
We will send overseas with additional shipping expense
Please leave me a comment or email me at prairieflowerfarm@gmail.com if you are interested in buying this item. If you do paypal I will need your email address.
Thank you so much for ordering from us!
Again, you are so creative!!
ReplyDeleteAmy, you are cute!!!!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Linda